Today we had many weird occasions, some bad some happy, but if summed at the end of the day the result is: bad. Various issues are doing their thing with the stress and that’s the end of our day. We tried getting a good photo, but I. seems to look cut out lol and we had a proper laugh after seeing that one, but as we weren’t able to take another one 😦 we had to share this. Not much to write about this, but this Sunday may bring some good photos up as A. was confirmed to DJ in one club in our town so we expect a lot of crowd, same as last time he was DJ-ing there.
This photo seems to put a smile up to my face and forgetting all the bad things 🙂 A.
- My psychological profile on the mercenary bombers in Boston (tampataxihack.com)
- Finding your Happy Place (aaronbschulefand.com)
- Do You Talk About Your Salary with Your Coworkers? (lifehacker.com)
- Eating bad & feeling bad (nourishmylife.wordpress.com)
- Never Let A Few Bad Days (toddlohenry.com)
- Bad News for Cupcake Fans? (on.aol.com)
- I’m having a bad day and I DON’T want to talk about it! (xeraphax.wordpress.com)
- It’s All in your Head – or you Stomach (solvingmaria.com)
- Dementor Commutes: Bad Traffic Wrecking America’s Mental Health (blogs.the-american-interest.com)
- I don’t like laugh because of something (arinimylife.wordpress.com)